Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
It is not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and taxation aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies Registry, and HM Revenue & Customs for tax, vat & paye
- Deal with company secretarial issues including setting up a limited company for your use if applicable
- Set up a bookkeeping system to ensure you comply with your statutory obligations
Start your new venture on a sure footing - call us for an initial consultation today.